The way I see itPosted: June 15, 2010
- Be a nice person.
- Acknowledge your imperfections.
- Use your talents.
- Tell the truth or wire your mouth shut. Lying is like carrying an extra 100 lbs around.
- Collaboration often yields a considerably worse product than what you could produce on your own. Choose carefully when and with whom you collaborate.
- Distinguish between your logic, your instinct, and your emotions. Recognize that the three are equally fallible.
- Only count on the present moment.